Friday, February 28, 2014

Week 27



Major events:  Rice baseball games
Size of baby:  Head of cauliflower 
Sleep:  Each day is different... but I did have one night where I slept for 6 hours straight!  SIX.  I woke up feeling like a normal human!
Cravings:  Ice cream (specifically - chocolate peanut butter milk shakes!)
Movement:  Tons!  Getting freakier by the minute... and I got my first rib kick - talk about uncomfortable!  
Belly button in or out?  In
Missing:  Nothing specific... still missing my old clothes though!  
Best part of this week:  Feeling SO great this week!  Having dinner with my mom and Jay.  Also... booked our babymoon in NYC!!!
Hardest part of this week:  Nothing
Looking forward to:  Hopefully beginning a pre-natal yoga class on Monday!
Emotions:  Sad to say goodbye to the second trimester...

No comments:

Post a Comment