Saturday, February 22, 2014

Week 25



Major events:  Dr. appt.  (One more left before we switch to going every 2 weeks!)
Size of baby:  Rutabaga (I'm not sure what rutabaga the people at baby center were looking at, but I couldn't find one that seemed big enough.  So I went with a very large grapefruit... although, I think she's a little bigger than that right now!)
Sleep:  Terrible.  I miss sleeping so much!!
Cravings:  Cheeseburgers
Movement:  Yes!  Lots.  She is now strong enough to push back when I press on my stomach.  (She used to not really fight back when I would press on my belly... now shes kicks my hand back... hard!)  
Belly button in or out?  In
Missing:  Moving around comfortably... I'm starting to feel a little like a roly polie.  And my old clothes.
Best part of this week:  Having a relaxing weekend with my husband.  (March and April are going to be CRAZY busy for us... we already have sooo many things on the calendar.  So I have been super grateful for such a relaxing obligation-free February!  I can't remember the last time we had a month like this!!)
Hardest part of this week:  Nothing that I can think of...
Looking forward to:  Spending so much time with my husband this Valentine's Day weekend.
Emotions:  Happy.  Love being pregnant right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment