Monday, February 3, 2014

Week 23



Major events: None
Size of baby:  Spaghetti squash
Sleep:  Bad!  Always exhausted...
Cravings:  Ice cream!
Movement:  TONS!  Starting to feel her move in other areas of my belly... since week 14 I have almost always felt her move on my lower left side... but now I can feel her all over the place.  Freaky!
Belly button in or out?  In!!
Missing:  Wine
Best part of this week:  Spending time with my bff and her sweet baby  boy!
Hardest part of this week:  Did something weird to my foot after cleaning the house...now I'm afraid to run on it :(  
Looking forward to:  Completing all of the painting in the nursery!  (More updates on this coming soon!)
Emotions:  Happy, excited, impatient... and the nesting hormones are for sure kicking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment