Friday, January 24, 2014

Week 22



Major events: Nothing crazy
Size of baby: Papaya 
Sleep: Sleeping for 4 hours or so at a time.  Constantly exhausted
Cravings: Mint chocolate chip ice cream
Movement: So many kicks.  Baby is most active in the morning and usually at night as well.  This week was the first time I have been able to feel her kicking/punching on two opposite sides of my belly. Now that is freaky!
Belly button in or out? In - woo woo!
Missing: Going 8+ hours without having to go to the bathroom! 
Best part of this week: Purchasing some new maternity (workout) clothes; spending time with friends; almost completing our baby registries (Which is a HUGE task.  I have been working on it for weeks!  So much MORE research goes into baby registries than wedding registries it's crazy!  I would definitely suggest starting the process as early as possible. I would have freaked out if I had waited until baby showers were discussed.  Lucies List was a HUGE help to me, as well as all of the usual review on the store sites.)
Hardest part of this week: Never getting anything done because I am so exhausted.
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery plans underway!  
Emotions: So happy.  Love being this size too!  I wish I could just stay this size for the rest of the pregnancy hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment