Friday, January 3, 2014

Week 19

I really should have known ahead of time that all of these pictures would be taken late at night and on the last day of the week...and cropped my  head out of all of these pictures.  I am even scaring myself!

Major events: New years! and a new car :)
Size of baby: Pomegranate
Sleep: Still not great, but I can sleep for 5 hours at a time now!  I still feel like garbage when I wake up  though because even when I do sleep it's not "good" sleep.
Cravings: Ice cream, fruit
Movement: LOTS of movement.  Every day! I can now see the kicks too.
Belly button in or out? In, but still opening.  I'm not sure how this thing is gonna pan out... I have had 2 laparoscopic procedures in the past where doctors went in through my belly button.  This means scar tissue on top of scar tissue directly beneath my belly button.
Missing: Sleeping and breathing at the same time
Best part of this week: Feeling AND seeing the baby move, and Ryan being able to feel her more too
Hardest part of this week: Ryan going back to work after almost 2 weeks off :( and feeling overwhelmed when trying to figure out what type/brand/etc. of things that we need buy for baby!
Looking forward to: More baby kicks
Emotions: Never been happier! but I do get sad that my exhaustion prevents me from doing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment