Thursday, April 24, 2014

Week 33



Major events:  First Baby Shower!!
Size of baby:  Pineapple!
Sleep: Totally different each night.  Some nights are relatively good, while others are bad.  There are some nights where the pressure on my bladder/pelvis is so strong that no position is comfortable, and peeing doesn't help at all.  So I'm constantly waking up thinking I have to go but... sadly that's not the issue.
Cravings:  Krispy. Kreme. Donuts.  Chocolate glazed.  The old school kind - you know the 1,000 calorie each kind.
Movement:  Oh yes.  Although, she has changed positions.  After weeks and weeks with her head down on my bladder, her butt poking out of my right side and her feet kicking my ribs, she has definitely moved.  I'm really hoping she is still head down, but I will find out today for sure!
Belly button in or out?  In... mostly...
Missing:  Beer, bending over, rolling over, being able to bend/scrunch/slouch
Best part of this week:  Baby shower #1!!  Maternity pictures!  Also, ran 5 miles the morning of the shower and I felt awesome!  Definitely could have kept going if I had had time...
Hardest part of this week:  Nothing specific comes to mind... 
Looking forward to:  Childbirth prep class this Saturday!
Emotions:  Very happy and still loving being pregnant!! Although I did have one "down" morning, which I just blame this on the hormones, as these times of feeling depressed are usually very brief.  I also realize that most women will probably think I am insane for saying this... but I am really going to miss being pregnant.  Sure, I'm looking forward to being able to put my own shoes on again, chow down some sushi and shop in normal people stores, but I definitely get sad thinking about NOT being pregnant anymore!  I really am going to miss it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment