Friday, May 9, 2014

Week 37



Major events:  RAN A 10K! and had a super cute baby shower at Ryan's work
Size of baby:  Stalk of swiss chard
Sleep: Slept for 4 hours straight last night.  4 WHOLE HOURS!!  It was amazing. 
Belly button in or out?  STILL IN!!!
Best part of this week:  Successfully running a 10K.  While it was the slowest pace I have ever run, I did it.  I can't tell you how great that felt, how grateful that I am to still be able to run and how proud of myself I am.  
Hardest part of this week:  Absolutely NOTHING fits me.  It's insane.  And I'm not going to go buy new stuff so I can wear it for  2 - 4 more weeks.  I'm not super stressed over this or anything, but it's a bit of a pain.  I have gone out in public with this huge gut hanging out.  Sorry people, but I just don't really care any more.  
Looking forward to:  Meeting our baby girl SO soon!!
Emotions:  Trying to enjoy these last few weeks of pregnancy, happy that I feel so great!
Signs of labor:  None yet!  However, my mom never had any signs until she actually went into labor.  I really think that this thing is gonna go down the same way as her l&d... but we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment