Monday, March 31, 2014

Week 31

No usual belly pic this week this week...more babymoon pics coming soon!

Major events:  Babymoon in NYC!
Size of baby:  Coconut
Sleep:  No sleep... up and down constantly, never comfortable and I am now back to the once-I'm-up-I'm-up thing again...  I usually go to sleep around 11 or midnight, up at 1 or 2 and then up again at 3:45... usually I'm up for a few hours after the 3:45 bathroom break... sometimes I will go back to sleep around 5 or 6 for a few hours, but not always.  I am very grateful that I have never been a big sleeper.  Don't get me wrong it's not that I don't LIKE sleep or that I enjoy being tired... but I have never been someone who requires a lot of sleep and I can function pretty well on very little sleep for quite some time.  I DO wish I could take advantage of actually having the option to sleep right now, as I know that pretty soon when I sleep isn't going to be up to me.  However, I do hope that my current sleep patterns are somewhat preparing me for the lack of sleep and sleep schedule that I will be going by very shortly.
Cravings:  None
Movement:  Constantly.  And I love every minute of it. (Despite the fact that I am now getting headbutted in the bladder.)  I already get sad thinking about NOT feeling someone else constantly turning and squirming inside of me. 
Belly button in or out?  In.  Poor guy is barely hangin on!!  Just a few more weeks dude - you can do it!  (and yes for whatever reason my belly button is a male)
Missing:  Being able to bend in the middle.  It feels SO uncomfortable even just to barely squish my belly - slouching is not an option!  
Best part of this week:  Babymoon (obviously!)  but ALSO... I think one of my yoga instructors is interested in being my doula!  Although, nothing is official yet, I am SO beyond excited. 
Hardest part of this week:  Nothing major... just dealing with all of the aches and pains... especially that round ligament pain.  OUCH!!
Looking forward to:  Baby showers coming up this month!
Emotions:  Anxious, excited and happy!  While some days I am super ready and some days I feel super NOT ready for her to be here... Oh my goodness this past week I have been SO anxious for her arrival!  Obviously, I want her to stay in there for a little while longer...but I am starting to really look forward to the day she decides to meet us.

No comments:

Post a Comment