Monday, March 24, 2014

Week 30



Major events:  Grandma's 80th birthday
Size of baby:  Head of cabbage
Sleep:  Terrible.  Still recovering from a cold I caught last week... sleeping has been miserable
Cravings:  None, although I have been on a huge ice cream kick the last several weeks
Movement:  It got really freaky this week y'all.  I was laying in bed and all of the sudden my belly started violently shaking back and forth.  I can't even describe what it felt like...but my stomach LOOKED like those giant circle parachutes that you play with in elementary school P.E. class... when all the little kids shake it up and down real fast!  Freaky. 
Belly button in or out?  In.
Missing:  Sleeping on my back, sleeping on my stomach, sleeping...
Best part of this week:  Hanging out with my mom and sister!
Hardest part of this week:  Being sick and not able to work out.  I finally broke down and went on a 3 mile run.  It had been about a week and a half since my last run and I am scared of what will happen if I go too long without running!  I also started back up with yoga after taking a week off from that as well.  
Looking forward to:  Babymoon in NYC THIS WEEK!!
Emotions:  Never been happier.  I know I still have 9 weeks to go... but I have truly loved being pregnant.  It makes me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment