Thursday, December 26, 2013

Weeks 17 and 18


Major events: Nothing major, just lots of Christmas festivities and hanging with family
Size of baby: Turnip
Sleep: Getting better... actually slept for 5 hours straight one night!
Cravings: None
Movement: Hard to tell... I have been so much busier lately that I haven't really been sitting still long enough to focus on movements.  Hopefully this changes soon so I can start to feel this baby move more and more!
Belly button in or out? In
Missing: Red wine
Best part of this week: Getting to hang out with my sister and her husband so much this week!
Hardest part of this week: Being so tired
Looking forward to: Family time at Christmas
Emotions: Happy! and pumped that I'm finally starting to show!






Major events: Christmas! 
Size of baby:  Bell pepper
Sleep: Meh. Sleeping 3-4 hours at a time (5 if I'm lucky), but definitely not a deep sleep.  I feel like crap right when I wake up. 
Cravings: None
Movement: YES!  
Belly button in or out? In
Missing: Being able to breathe through my nose when I sleep.  (Pregnancy increases mucous production throughout your body, so I get SO congested when I lay down!  Usually blowing my nose doesn't really even help at all.)
Best part of this week: Christmas (obviously) and Ryan finally felt the baby move :)  Can't wait for more of those moments!
Hardest part of this week: Dealing with extreme tiredness (I feel much more tired now than I did during the first trimester, but I have been much more active now than I was in the beginning.)  Also, almost didn't go to church on Christmas eve because none of my clothes fit.  It was a big (emotional) ordeal.  Time to get some maternity clothes!
Looking forward to: Feeling more kicks!
Emotions: Definitely feeling a LOT more emotional (and tired) lately!! I cry a lot. (Oops!)

No comments:

Post a Comment