Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Week 30



Major events: None... this week was pretty uneventful!
Size of baby: A cabbage
Sleep: "Good"... meaning as good as it can be. I have come to realize though, that during my pregnancy with Heidi sleeping was much more painful that it is this time around. I really struggled to get comfortable, was always trying different pillows and positions and waking up constantly because my HIPS were in so much pain! I forget about that now when I am complaining about having to get up 1-2 times per night to pee... if that's my biggest problem with sleeping - so be it!
Cravings: Cookies and cream ice cream
Aversions: None
Movement: Tons and tons
Belly button in or out? In
Weight gain: 20 lbs.
Missing: Nothing...?
Best part of this week: Announcing our little guy's name!
Hardest part of this week: Nothing comes to mind...
Looking forward to: Getting more things off of this never-ending to-do list checked off!
Emotions: Loving every minute, despite the fact that things are getting more uncomfortable... already feeling sad about this pregnancy coming to an end - although having baby in my arms is the best I DO love carrying them in my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment