Monday, January 6, 2020

38 Weeks



Yesterday we hit the 38 week mark! And then I spent 2 hours crying last night because I don’t feel ready for birth or baby or postpartum or pregnancy to be over or newborn stage (or future toddler phases 😆) or anything that comes after today. The things that need to be ready aren’t, and the things I want to be ready also are not even close and I really started panicking because it feels like I’m out of time 😰. After some talking down from hubby (and actually getting some sleep) I’m feeling much better about everything today. Learning to accept that when it comes to birth and newborns and the “next” (among SO many other things in life) often times you’re never really ready until it’s actually happening. I love this time and I still want to find as much joy and be as present in it as I can! So here’s what 38 weeks looks like on the inside!! I see you baby!!! 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment