Sunday, September 24, 2017

Maternity Photos with Baby #3

To celebrate our last week-ish of pregnancy, I thought I would share a few of my favorite maternity photos! I wasn't planning on having official photos taken, but we got super lucky and won a "model call" from a local photographer! She chose the location (the butterfly center at the Houston Museum of Natural Science), provided my dress and we got to have a fun evening together in addition to these photos to remember this special time. (We have actually never had official, professional maternity photos taken, so this was a super fun first for us!) A HUGE thank you to Kimberly Burleson Photography for capturing these meaningful moments! (P.S. These were taken back in July, when I was 29 weeks pregnant.)














No comments:

Post a Comment