Thursday, August 10, 2017

Week 31 - Baby #3




Major events: Friend in town, attended a wedding out in the country and finally deciding on baby girl's name 100%
Size of baby:  A coconut
Sleep: Several bad nights...we had multiple middle-of-the-night (random) power outages that kept us up. One night neither Ryan and I really slept at all. For me, at least this week, it's SO hard to go back to sleep once I am awake - and when you're pregnant it's a guarantee that you will be waking up at least once MINIMUM. Boo!
Cravings: Frozen yogurt and gingerbread waffles
Aversions: None
Movement: Lots! Love finally being able to see so much of these movements from the outside. 
Belly button in or out? Half in half out - it's getting freaky!
Weight gain: 26ish lbs.
Missing: Alcohol (I don't usually miss it too much, but the hardest times to not be able to drink are always weddings!)
Best part of this week: Spending quality (down) time with my good friend, getting a run in and also got our maternity pictures back!!
Hardest part of this week: I felt like the week started off pretty hectic, which is also tough physically (lower back pain - yeowzers!) and also not sleeping much.
Looking forward to: A pretty slow week next week
Emotions: Emotions seem to be much more manageable at this point (at least this week)
Signs of labor/other: There have been several instances where I had a few braxton hicks back to back, and also a few that have been painful. So in an effort to slow them down, I have started making it my goal to drink 100 oz. of water per day. This seems to have made a difference, although I definitely still have them daily. They are much less intense and way less frequent so guess I'll continue. I have NEVER been so hydrated in my entire life!






No comments:

Post a Comment