Monday, August 1, 2016

Month 4 - Wells

Month 4: Baby!




Age: 4 months
Weight: 16.5 lbs-ish
Major calendar events: Chris and Carrie's wedding, 4th of July, first trip to the pool, weeklong trip to New Jersey without Daddy (future post on this trip coming soon)
Milestones: Smiling and giggling more, using his hands to (kind of) reach out and grab things, rolled over three times (different days - when no one was looking! I think he secretly waits until no one is looking though because I have yet to capture a picture or video of this actually happening!)
Sleep: Sleeping through the night woo woo!!!! He is still swaddled and on his back and can usually go from roughly 8:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m. (give or take)
Likes: Seeing his mommy, 
Dislikes: None
Best moment: Winning the "chillest baby award" while in New Jersey (he was later promoted to "baby of the year")
Worst moment: While in NJ, Wells spent a good amount of time riding in a double stroller. One day we were on a walk and I heard him crying. I was quite a ways up, pushing Heidi in a single stroller and decided to go back and check on him to see why he was crying. I'm SO glad I did that right when I first started to hear him cry (instead of brushing it off and just assuming he was tired or hot or hungry or something) because I had apparently forgotten to buckle him in and he had slid down off of the back seat and into the basket below the front seat of the stroller!! I was panicking! Luckily, one of the other adults on the walk was able to pull him out because I could not figure out how to get him out fast enough. Once I was holding him he was fine and luckily not hurt in any way. Poor guy!!
Eating: 100% breastfed, every 3 hours
Things I want to remember: He is such a good and sweet little baby!

Here are some pictures from this month:

Happy 4th of July!

Playing with Papu.

Poor Wells, doesn't have a hat of his own yet.



Pool time with my Aunt and Cousin!

Nursing at the pool!

Smiley man!



Sometimes Wells gets stuck "holding Heidi's things for her" in the car...


Love these two together.

Lately, Heidi has been REALLY into "holding" and snuggling Wells. Poor guy...

On the plane to New Jersey!! (More pictures later!)

So tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment