Saturday, December 7, 2013

2nd Trimester - Weeks 14 and 15

Okay, so I am finally almost caught up!  I must say... it's true what they say:  The 2nd trimester is AWESOME!  I really don't even feel pregnant.  




Major events: My bday and our BBQ; Turkey Trot 10K; Thanksgiving
Size of baby: Lemon
Sleep: Bad as usual.
Cravings: None
Aversions: None
Movement: I THINK so.  
Belly button in or out? In
Missing: RAW OYSTERS.  (Yes, you read that right.  I LOVE raw oysters and HATE that I am missing oyster "season".)  Guess I will have to wait until next September.  Boo.
Best part of this week: Finally making this news 100% PUBLIC! 
Hardest part of this week: Other than not being able to sleep for longer than 3 hours at a time, no real "hard" parts about this week.  It was fabulous!
Looking forward to: Gender ultrasound next week
Emotions: SO happy to tell all of our friends!  Also, I am surprisingly feeling more emotional now than I did in my first trimester.  I have never been much of a crier, but if poor Ryan (bless his heart. No seriously.) says not the exact right thing... I just might cry.  Even just walking around Hobby Lobby listening to the Christmas music playing over the speakers makes me want to cry.




Major events: GENDER ULTRASOUND!
Size of baby: Apple
Sleep: Waking up every 2 hours to pee (sucks)
Cravings: None
Aversions: None 
Movement: Yes.  Undoubtedly.  (And it's awesome! And freaky.)
Belly button in or out? In
Missing: Sleep. And (yes I know I have a LONG road ahead of me) but my small belly.  I already miss my flat stomach :(
Best part of this week: Keeping the gender a secret just between us for a few days :)
Hardest part of this week: Keeping the gender a secret just between us for a few days.  Hehe.
Looking forward to: Having a very small not-a-big-deal party on Sunday to reveal the gender
Emotions: Happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment